Ottawa Bluesfest is a non-profit charitable organization. Our mission is to present a world-class music festival featuring international, Canadian, and local artists in downtown Ottawa each July. We are youth-friendly, community and visitor focused, culturally diverse and committed to sustainability and eco-friendly initiatives.
None of it could be done without the commitment of our wonderful volunteers. The award winning Volunteer Program at Ottawa Bluesfest boasts 3200+ volunteers who support the festival in 40 different areas. We are extremely proud of the hard work and enthusiastic efforts each and every volunteer brings to the program.
Interested in volunteering with us?
Here’s what we expect from you:
– You are at least 15 years old
– You can commit to the shift minimum (this is usually 5 shifts)
– You comply with the Volunteer Code of Conduct
– You keep a positive approach to customer service
– You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
– You treat volunteers, patrons, and performers with professionalism and courtesy
Here’s what you can expect from us:
– You receive free access to all festival shows
– You receive a unique volunteer tshirt as your uniform
– You receive a free meal for each shift worked
– You receive an invite to the Volunteer Appreciation Party
– You receive confirmed hours for required high school community requirement