How to Update Your Bloomerang Volunteer Account
Formerly InitLive, on this page you will find:
- How to update your Bloomerang account email address and/or name
- How to add your Accessibility Training to your InitLive Account
Updating Your Bloomerang Account (Name and Email)
3. Click on Edit Signup
4. Select the area you’re volunteering with
5. Update registration form questions
7. Choose your shifts (must click COMPLETE SIGN UP). You will see a confirmation message.
8. Keep and eye on your email for additional communications & get ready for the festival!!
Updating your Accesibility Training Certification in your account
Please ensure that you update your profile of your certification completion. You can do it by following the steps below:
- Completing the training takes approximately 30-40 minutes, and it is available for free online at: https://accessforward.ca/front/customerService/
- Log in to your Bloomerang account HERE
- Click on My Organizations
- Click on Edit Signup (see above for pictures)
- Once on your volunteer information page you can update your account information by selecting ‘YES’ to the question ‘Have you completed the accessibility training?’
- Select the green ‘Next Step’ button at the bottom right of the page to complete updating your account information.
- Get ready for the festival!!