Group volunteer opportunities are available for the second week of the festival. These opportunities can be a great way to connect with your co-workers, classmates, family or community members. Groups of 10-25 work best though there is room for flexibility. Larger groups may be divided into separate tasks.
Group opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Beer Tents
- Green Team
- 50/50 Raffle
- Bead Tent
- Promo Crew
What you can expect from us:
- Free access to the festival for the day, before and after your shift
- A meal provided by the Outdoor Blues Café
What we expect from you:
- An appointed group leader
- Contact info for each volunteer including an emergency contact
- Availability for evenings and weekends
- A positive attitude and high energy!